Some of my older writing, including the infamous Vacuum Man posts, is still available at ePinions:
- Confessions of a Computer Geek – Loosely based on a true story.
- A Different Take On The Picky Eater – What do you do when your small diabetic child won’t eat?
- Happy Birthday, Honey. I love you! – Love is a verb. It is something you do.
- Vacuum Man Saves Christmas – It’s his job, after all.
- Official vacuum of the Superhero’s League? – Vacuum Man gets a new power source.
- bacon! Bacon! BACON! BAAAACONNNNN! – Advertising that assumes we are all idiots rubs me the wrong way.
Those were fun to write and all well received but the site changed to focus more narrowly on products and I drifted away. These days I can be found over at the Writer’s Digest forums.